Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vacation!!!



I finally had a much needed vacation last week.  When I got home, I had several envelopes to open!  I do apologize if I haven't gotten back to you yet if you messaged me via Zistle.  I will get back to you this week!

My first return was from Xavier Nady, who was in camp with the Royals.  I actually got this card before I left, but I just didn't have time to scan it in.  Nady was cut today by the Royals, and now is a free agent.

Xavier Nady
Signed 1/2 (didn't return the other card)
Sent c/o Royals ST
27 days


















Next up is Don Slaught.  I am pumped to get this back because he's a catcher!  I can add another Yankee catcher to my collection, and it's my first Pirate catcher card that I've gotten TTM'd.

Don Slaught
Signed 4/4
Sent c/o Right View Pro Baseball & Softball Training
18 days






















Another Nationals card for my TTM collection!  I only have two others, and I love the picture on this card!

Ross Detwiler
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Nationals ST
28 days













Vinnie Pestano sent me mail from Indians spring training.  I love his signature!

Vinnie Pestano
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Indians ST
28 days













Finally, another catcher back!  I wish I had a card of Drew Butera in his catching gear, but I don't, so this card had to do!

Drew Butera
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Twins ST
34 days

No comments:

Post a Comment