Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, March 18, 2013

Trade with somethingcreative

This is my first trade I've completed with somethingcreative via Zistle.  He is also a Cubbie fan! :)
We did a big trade, so here are some of the highlights:

A John Kruk rookie card for my 1987 Donruss collection:


Several for my player collections:


Several cards for my Royals player collection, which I have updated as of the weekend:


Cubs cards for my Cubs player collection:


I saw this Fleer Moises Alou on Zistle, and I really wanted this card.  I have never seen it before, and I really like the look of this card.  On the back is his stats from the year, and the percentage of the Cubs total offense, per category, that he contributed to.  Also, on the back was a seating chart of Wrigley Field.

Finally, a card for my JFK collection, even if it is about Cuba:

No comments:

Post a Comment