Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No Opening Day cards at Target

Target, again, did not have the cards I wanted to buy at their store.  I want to use my gift certificates!  However, when I was scanning what they had, I did pick up a couple of cheap packs of old cards.  I bought a pack of 2007 Upper Deck and 2008 Upper Deck Documentary.  I had never seen or heard of the Documentary set before; now I wish I would have bought the rest of the packs they had.

When I opened the pack of 2007 Upper Deck, this would have been a huge hit back then:


 Here is what else what in the pack:


When I opened the pack of the Upper Deck Documentary, I didn't know what to expect.  But, I love it!


I wish my insert card would have been someone for my player collection:


No comments:

Post a Comment