Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zistle trade with halos17

I completed another trade over the weekend via Zistle.  I got some great cards in this one.


A few Royals for my Royals player collection:


A few David Wright's for my player collection:

Other players for my player collections:


Some 1987 Donruss going towards my set completion:


Cubs cards for my Cubs collection:


No comments:

Post a Comment