Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, May 11, 2014

Another quick Zistle trade with SDre31

Another quick trade with SDre31 via Zistle.  Got several needs for my Royals and Cubs collection knocked off the list, as well as a few additions to my David Wright player collection.

Creighton Alumni:


David Wright:  I didn't know that Topps had a Allen & Ginter insert before they made it a set.  This card is from the 2007 Topps Walmart.



Cubs and Royals needs:


No comments:

Post a Comment