Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, May 10, 2014

2014 Bowman

Finally, Walmart had some new cards to buy!  I, again, wasn't excited to buy Bowman this year, but I guess I like it better from a design standpoint than 2014 Topps main.  I bought a blaster box.  The thing that is the most exciting about this years Bowman, Kris Bryant is on the packs!!!

Main set:


Prospects:



Blue Insert:  31/500



HIT!!!!  Interesting signature.



Now for the Chrome part of Bowman.

Refractor: 472/500


I got a regular and Chrome card of this Cubs prospect:


Insert:


Mini Refractor:


Will I buy more Bowman?  Probably.  Maybe another Blaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment