Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, May 5, 2014

Drew Storen

Since I started sending out TTMs, I am frequently frustrated with Spring Training requests.  I keep reading this is the best time to get cards signed because so many players sign during Spring Training,  However, I don't feel like I've had much luck.  My current percentage is 43%, and I don't feel like that is that great.  However, I got mail back this weekend from Drew Storen.  He's currently with the Nationals.

Drew Storen
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Nationals ST
68 days


No comments:

Post a Comment