Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, October 27, 2017

2017 Topps Update

I told myself I wasn't going to do it...I'm running out of room for common cards...I don't like the 2017 design...There wouldn't be anything in the Update set I would be interested in.  Well, I didn't listen to myself, and bought a blaster box at Target.  I think this was the best blaster box I had gotten in a long time!

The Packs

pack 1

pack 2

pack 3

pack 4

pack 5

pack 6

pack 7

pack 8

pack 9

pack 10

Inserts





Gold and Foil



Royals


Cubs


Catchers


Ole Miss baseball alumni


All Star Game and Home Run Derby




I don't like these All Star cards.  They really can't find a photo with these players IN the uniforms?
A couple of numbered cards in the box



Short prints




No comments:

Post a Comment