Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, October 8, 2017

TCDB trade with herkojerko

Another great trade, with some good stuff for my collections, including some old stuff!


1993 Upper Deck Then & Now
2010 Topps Pro Debut
2010 Topps Pro Debut insert
2010 Bowman Draft
2017 Topps Inserts
Cubs Mega Collection
Royals Mega Collection
Royals Mega Collection
Ole Miss baseball alumni
Iowan in the MLB
Player collection
Player collections

No comments:

Post a Comment