Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 30, 2017

LCS visit, part 2

So, I had the choice of Bowman High Tek, Topps Gold Label, and Topps Triple Threads.  I ended up choosing Topps Gold Label, and mainly because it was the right price and I had never bought a hobby box of Gold Label before.  Every box comes with a framed autograph.  Here's the goodies:

Class 1
Class 2
Class 3
Class 2 card vs. class 3 card

Class 1 black
Class 2 black
Class 1 blue 14/150
Class 2 red 18/50
Legends relic
Red 17/25

No comments:

Post a Comment