Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, October 9, 2017

Another Walgreens repack

My local big box stores have really been lacking in the new release department, as well as having anything at all on hand, so I decided to try my luck with a repack.  I've decided to post the best card from every decade out of the pack, along with my set and player collection needs (which didn't produce much for me).

Front card out of the pack window
1970's

1980's

1990's

2000's

2010's

Catchers

Cubbies

Royals

Player collection








No comments:

Post a Comment