Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, October 28, 2017

AFL mail

I received several small white envelopes this week.  Two are from the Arizona Fall League, and one is from the MLB.

Taylor Sparks spent the year between the Reds' A and AA clubs, Dayton and Pensacola.  He is currently playing more ball with the Scottsdale Scorpions.

Taylor Sparks
Signed 1/1
Sent c/o Scottsdale Scorpions
10 days




Logan Shore is in the A's minor league system.  He spent the year at Stockton.

Logan Shore
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Mesa Solar Sox
11 days
 

Finally, one back from a late season request for Mallex Smith.  He bounced back and forth from Tampa Bay to Durham this year.  He has quite an interesting signature!

Mallex Smith
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Tampa Bay Rays
33 days
 

No comments:

Post a Comment