Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, December 9, 2017

2017 Topps Holiday

Much like yesterday's post about Topps Gallery, I anticipated that the 2017 version of Topps Holiday would be sold out/unobtainable.  There was one box left!  My assessment...it's typical Topps Holiday.

The Packs

Pack 1
Pack 2
Pack 3
Pack 4
Pack 5
Pack 6
Pack 7
Pack 8
Pack 9
Pack 10

Metallic Snowflakes




Player collection goodies


Royals


Missing some snowflakes
Cubbies



There is an auto or relic included in the box...and here was my surprise.  Unfortunately, not one of my player collection guys.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! It's a sweet looking card, too, because he's in a throwback uni. I'll save it for you and put another trade together on TCDB!

    ReplyDelete