Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, December 14, 2017

TCDB trade with tsch67

If you read yesterday's post about my debacle with USPS, this was the second trade that suffered the same fate.  Again, tsch67 was nice enough to pop the package back in the mail once it was returned to sender, and, again, I got it in days after the resend.  Here are my goodies:

Gypsy Queen Collisions at the Plate

INSERT SET COMPLETED!!!
 Old Dudes




David Wright



Player collections




Minis - I have a love/hate relationship with mini cards.  I'm currently on love, just because I see them as cards that I need for my player collections.  



1 comment:

  1. I must say you Have Write an impressive article . looking forward to see more update like that. thanks once again.

    USA Sports Product Reviews

    ReplyDelete