Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, January 1, 2023

Top 5 hits of 2022

 Unfortunately, I don't feel like my "top hits" lists of the year have been all that great the last couple of years.  A real lack of blaster boxes and overall product has really prevented me from buying more than 1 blaster box of any given product, for the most part.

5.  2022 Heritage Spencer Torkelson - This is only my second card of Spencer.  I know he struggled in Detroit this year, but hopefully can make a comeback next year!


4.  2022 Archives Ken Griffey Jr. Silver - Great looking card.  Will consider selling on eBay at some point.


3.  2022 Archives Bobby Witt Jr. - My first notable pull of Witt Jr; my other cards I had to buy.


2.  2022 Heritage Wander Franco - I pulled a Wander in my 2022 Topps Series 1 hobby box, but that card is for the set, so I consider this my first Wander RC.


1.  2022 Topps Insert Home Field Advantage - I really love this insert set, but it is quite collectible/costly!  I'm hanging on to it now, but might sell on eBay one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment