Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, February 22, 2018

TCDB trade with jmiller4

I was trying to hustle and get all my trades done before my surgery, as I didn't want anything outstanding when I'm out of action, and I can't even get to my cards.  jmiller4  hooked me up with some good pre-surgery stuff, especially a lot of old Stadium Club.

Set needs:



Player collections





Royals:

I love this Legends Brett.  Sharp card!

Two cards for my Royals World Series frame


I'm still sad he's no longer a Royal
Cubs:


Cubs mega collection needs



No comments:

Post a Comment