Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, February 20, 2018

eBay shopping!

My husband has been doing a lot of eBay shopping lately; he's investing in Jarome Iginla graded rookie cards.  In discussing eBay, I decided to look at eBay for a few things that I thought *might* be overpriced and/or I didn't want to pay that much for on COMC.  One of the things was a Jackie Kennedy relic card.  Luckily for me, I did find it, along with several others on eBay.  Given the Kennedy's, I'm surprised that Jackie or her estate would give a dress and/or fabric for a card.  Ultimately, I don't care because I won the auction!  The seller was also kind enough to drop in a few Bowman Draft Chrome cards, which two of them were catchers!


No comments:

Post a Comment