Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, February 19, 2018

Another NPN!!

For all the No Purchase Necessary envelopes I send out, I'm surprise I haven't gotten discouraged from sending them out.  When I sent the NPN envelopes for the major sets like Topps base, Allen and Ginter, Heritage, etc., I never get a NPN envelope back.  The other sets, like Panini and Bunt, for example, I usually get something back.  This NPN envelope was awesome!  This was from 2017 Topps Gold Label.  Although not a player I collect, I do like the fact it's a black card.


1 comment: