Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, February 25, 2018

HELP! I'm addicted to COMC, part 1

My husband gave me store credit to COMC for Christmas instead of buying me an expensive box of cards (i.e. Triple Threads) because I could get the cards I wanted instead of getting an expensive box of cards I don't even want for my collections.  Well, in feeling sorry for myself with my upcoming period of being physically limited, I went COMC shopping.  I decided since it was technically "fun" money, I would like to try to get a relic and autographed card of every player I have a PC of.  As I was browsing, I decided this may be a lot more feasible than I thought.  The only ones that will be sticklers will be the Bryant-type PCs I have.  I got so much great stuff, it's going to take two posts to show it all!  I can see my scanner app on my phone is not the greatest.

Set collections - I only buy the 2017 Topps inserts that are super cheap.  I am starting to think I was crazy to try to collect the 2017 inserts.  I briefly considered the 2018 inserts, but decided against that after I decided I need to complete many of the outstanding sets I am already working on.



I only need 1 more of these, and it is a trade that is on hold until I can trade again!


I finally added this list to my "Sets I'm collecting" tab on the blog


Odds and ends

I like these cards with the players in their college uni's.

My jersey card for Jeff Clement
I had long wanted this card, but never jumped on it until now.


Player collections


I already have a couple of Jean Segura autos, so he's my second PC with a relic and auto cards.














No comments:

Post a Comment