Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, February 4, 2018

TCDB trade with IndyBean17

IndyBean17 and I were able to work out a small PWE trade.  I got several 2017 set needs.




I wasn't watching my trades, and I had just gotten this one in another trade
Player collection - He might finally be on the Royals opening day roster.  We'll see.


Former Omaha Lancer


1 comment:

  1. Glad they made it. I was curious why you wanted a hockey card. Now I know.

    ReplyDelete