Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, March 30, 2018

2018 Heritage

I was also able to snag some 2018 Heritage when I got my 2018 GQ.  Again, the design is cool because it's old, and I just love the feel of those cards in my hand!  Unlike my GQ blaster box, this one was not as exciting.  Again, my iPhone scan app did not do me justice.

pack 1
pack 2
pack 3
pack 4
pack 5
pack 6
pack 7
pack 8
Other base set cards



Inserts




Player collection


Token Cubs card


Royals cards



SPs


No comments:

Post a Comment