Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Anthony Bass

I was starting to get a little nervous, as I've seen fellow TTM'ers start to get mail back.  Finally, my day was yesterday, and I got the one I sent to Cubs spring training camp.  Anthony Bass is a non-roster invitee to Cubs camp.  So far in spring training, he's pitched 4 innings, and has struck out 5 batters.

Anthony Bass
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Chicago Cubs ST
13 days


1 comment:

  1. I had no idea he was back in the states. Missed opportunity.

    ReplyDelete