Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, March 29, 2018

2018 Gypsy Queen

Since I have been pretty immobile, I have been crazy to purchase new product.  This year's GQ design didn't spark my interest, much like 2018 Topps flagship.  However, once I had it in my hand, boy, do those cards feel good!  I feel like it's some of the best photos GQ has ever used.  I have yet to put together a set of GQ, but I don't know that this set is the place to start.  Plus, I've got too many uncompleted sets to start a new one right now.  I bought a blaster box, and here's what I got (sorry the scans are terrible...it was from a iPhone scan app.

The packs:

pack 1

pack 2

pack 3

pack 4

pack 5

pack 6

The box contained a extra pack of parallel cards, which are the missing backplate cards.


Bazooka back

Luis Castillo from the Reds

Inserts



Royals



Token player collection card


Catchers!  This is what really caught my eye with the photos and more catchers in their catching gear!


No comments:

Post a Comment