Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Hosmer PINK!

I just might be crazy, but somehow, I think I'd like to put together my first "rainbow" set of cards.  I have chosen Eric Hosmer and 2016 Topps Chrome.  Through COMC purchases, I have acquired almost all of the fairly easy card to obtain, but the pink and purple are quite pricy on COMC.  So, I ventured to eBay.  I picked up this beauty for $1.00 with free shipping!


No comments:

Post a Comment