Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, March 22, 2018

Valentine's day goodies from COMC, part 1

The husband came through again, gifting me COMC store credit.  This doesn't help my obsession with COMC.  Part 1 is set collection needs.

2017 Topps inserts







2017 Topps Chrome inserts



2016 Topps 100 Years at Wrigley Field


2014 & 2015 Archives




 2016 Topps Opening Day


2010 Topps Pro Debut





2015 Topps Pro Debut



 Lancers and Mavericks hockey alumni




*new set alert* 2012 Bowman Chrome



2016 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks


No comments:

Post a Comment