Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Saturday, August 24, 2013

Gary Varsho

I love the Cubs, so I like to get my Cub cards autographed.  These were cards that I thought would be long gone, so I was really happy to see them back!  This is my second success with Gary Varsho!

Gary Varsho
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Home address
316 days


1 comment:

  1. Like your blog, only problem should be a Braves fan not Cubs:)
    Wanted to share my blog.
    http://mlbttmautographs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete