Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Trade with Angels in Order

I received a message from Tom, over at The Angels, In Order, about wanting to do some swapping.  He totally hooked me up with some of my want list needs!

Catchers!  I have NEVER owned a card of any of these guys, until now! 

 Jorge Posada, Jason Varitek, and Javy Lopez

Two of my all time favorites! 
 Terry Steinbach and Damon Berryhill

Does anyone remember when these guys were catchers?  I know Sweeney used to catch, but never saw him actually do it.

 Ryan Garko and Mike Sweeney

Set needs!  Here are just a few of the many 2011 Heritage cards I got!


A few of the 2012 Bowman Platinum I received!


Finally, Cubs and Royals!  Here are a few for my binder!



Thanks, Tom!!

1 comment: