Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, August 23, 2013

Jeremy Guthrie

I was really excited to send mail to Jeremy Guthrie again, especially since he's now with the Royals.  I follow him on Twitter, and he seems like a great guy with a Jordan shoe fetish.  He was one of the first people I sent a TTM to, when I started collecting again in 2010.  I traded for a 2012 Topps Walmart blue Guthrie card to get a signature on, so I was really excited to get that back.  When I saw the post mark was from Detroit, he must have been signing mail while the Royals were taking 3 of 5 from the Tigers, including a double header sweep!  Anyway, double header sweep and taking 3 of 5 good, me not getting my blue Guthrie back, bad.  Oh well.

Jeremy Guthrie
Signed 1/2 (kept other card)
Sent c/o Kansas City Royals
117 days


No comments:

Post a Comment