Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Matt Dominguez

Matt Dominguez is currently playing for the Houston Astros.  He was a Marlins prospect who was traded to the Astros in 2012 for Carlos Lee.  I'm currently thinking of picking him up in my fantasy baseball league because my starter, David Wright, is hurt, and there are no other options for third basemen in our league.

Matt Dominguez
Signed 2/2
Sent c/o Houston Astros
105 days

No comments:

Post a Comment