Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Sunday, January 8, 2023

2022 Stadium Club

FINALLY!  I found some at my local big box store.  There were only 2 blaster boxes, and I grabbed one.  I regret not buying the second.  Stadium Club is also one of the releases I really look forward to each year.  It's always nice not seeing the same Topps base photo on 100 different versions of Topps cards.  One day, I'd like to do put a set together.

First card, first pack

Second pack

3rd pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

8th pack

Inserts





Colors and Chrome


The red looks sharp on this card!



Cubbies, Royals and PC stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment