Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Thursday, January 5, 2023

2022 Topps Update

Finally found some 2022 Topps Update and picked up a blaster box.  In fact, it seems like at the places I shop, all you can get is a blaster box, which is fine with me.


First card, first pack

2nd pack

3rd pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

Insert cards


This card is beautiful!  It's going up on my wall!



I'm not impressed with this...



PC goodies

Cubs mega collection


A lot of Cubbies in the Update set; you'd think that's a good thing, but that means they went though a lot of players in 2022!  😬  Quite a few cards for my Cubs mega collection

MLB'er from Iowa


The Royals have a lot of young arms.  Who wants to step up and pitch in the big leagues?

I really like this guy, but I think the Royals should trade him while they can maybe get something for him.

1 comment: