Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 9, 2023

Monthly card show pick ups

Another successful weekend at the card show!  I am always afraid I'm buying duplicates of what I have, but I kept it to under 5 cards today!  I'm calling that a win.  I'm not much for MMA, WWF, NASCAR, etc, and there are a lot of those cards out there and at my local card show.  I'm also not big on the NBA, with the exception of Iowa Hawkeye basketball alumni.  I have been rocking the NFL cards and adding to my PCs, especially Kittle, Hockenson and Fant. Here's a sampling of what I got.  
 



This card is very sharp in person.


Set needs

No comments:

Post a Comment