Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Friday, January 6, 2023

2022 Bowman Platinum

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I always look forward to Bowman Platinum being released.  It's probably one of my top 5 products I enjoy from the blaster box.

First card, 1st pack

2nd pack

3rd Pack

4th pack

5th pack

6th pack

7th pack

8th pack

Inserts





Cubbies and Royals


1 comment:

  1. I don't mind Bowman Platinum. I've probably never opened a pack of it though. I like that Dominguez insert!

    ReplyDelete