Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Monday, January 2, 2023

Top 5 cards I bought in 2022

 I bought quite a few needs this year via the monthly card show here in Omaha, as well as your standard of COMC, Sportslots and eBay.

5.  2020 Mosaic T.J. Hockenson - I need this to do a rainbow; a rainbow to the best of my ability anyway.  Bought off of eBay.


4.  2017 Topps Update Insert Aaron Judge - bought off of COMC as the final need to complete this insert set!


3.  George Brett relic - needed this for the PC; I try to get an auto and relic for each player from every team they play for.  Bought off of COMC black Friday sale.


2.  Anthony Rizzo auto - another need for the PC.  Got a great deal from my favorite vendor at the monthly card show.


1.  Kris Bryant auto - another need for the PC.  Another great deal from my favorite card show vendor.  Although its a sticker auto, it is /5.  

2 comments: