Welcome to my blog!!!

I have collected baseball cards and autographs over the years. I still have boxes full of cards (as well as newer cards) that are just sitting there. So, I have decided to see how many of them I can get autographed. I use through the mail as my preferred route for this adventure. I also have an account on Zistle and The Trading Card Database for trading purposes (stevienicks77).



Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Top 5 TTMs of 2022

 I didn't do much TTM'ing again this year, but I started doing monthly TTMs this fall, so hopefully this will increase my responses.  I started following some TTM'er on Instagram and have gotten several great ideas from those pages.

5.  Mark Lewis - huge prospect back in the day for the Indians/Guardians.  I always loved the rookie cards from the early 1990's.


4.  Blake Hunt - I just thought this was an awesome photo on this card.  Hard to see the autograph, though.


3.  Kevin McReynolds - loved the old Mets uniforms of the 80's and early 90's.



2.  Kent Hrbek - This was my second attempt to get his auto and I was successful.  Again, loved the Twins and the uniforms in the late 80's-early 90's.


1.  Logan Forsythe - This may be a head scratcher to you, but this was the longest return of the year at 2139 days!

1 comment: